Stud Card Information
Thank you for visiting NMMG Design. For your Stud Card, I will need the following information:
1. Photo of your Stud dog
Photos must have a resolution of 300 dpi at the size they will appear in your ad. NOTE: If photos are not of a high resolution, they may not be suitable for reproduction due to lack of quality.
If you are unsure about the resolution of your image(s), consult your photographer or photo processor. If your images are received and I determine that the resolution is below what is acceptable, I will contact you before designing your ad.
I cannot accept color copies of original photos, as these will not reproduce to your satisfaction.
I prefer photos be in jpeg format, at 300 dpi
All photos should be in good condition. Photos can be touched up or repaired if necessary. However, I WILL NOT alter the conformation of your dog.
2. Name of Dog (full registered name and call name - if you like)
3. Copy of 3-4 generation pedigree (make sure spelling is correct)
4. Your Name
5. Your Kennel Name
6. Your phone number and home address
7. Your email address
8. Your website address
All information can be emailed or mailed to me. If you are mailing your photos to me, I strongly recommend you use USPS Priority Mail, Fedex or UPS so the photos can be insured and tracked.
If you provide me with the original photo and I will scan it at the proper resolution. Your original photos will be returned to you. NOTE: If you send original photographs to be processed in-house, make sure that the back of each photo is marked with name and address of the person that the photos are to be returned to as well as the names of the dog and owner. That way, your photos will be returned without delay.
NOTE: All photos provided must not be copyrighted material. If you do provide Copyrighted material, you must provide a release of the copyright from the original copyright holder. It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure that copyrighted agreements on your photos are being met. NMMG Design will not be held liable for any copyright violation of photos provided by clients.
9. Proof Approval: Once your Stud Card is completed, I will send you a Proof.
a. Upon receipt of your proof, review the proof for spelling errors and
important information before approving.
b. You will have 3 days to review and Approve of all completed work and advise
of any corrections (e.g. spelling, pedigree, picture placement, etc.).
c. Do not Approve your Proof until you have reviewed the entire CARD. It is the sole
responsibility of the client to ensure spelling and correctness of the information
on their Stud Card. If no response is received within the 3 day time frame, the work
d. Any corrections requested after the 3 day period will incur a fee of $25 per
change submission for publication.
10. Pricing and Payment
- Design $50 for double sided card. Rate does not include shipping or printing. Rates are subject to change without notice
- Cash, PayPal, checks accepted. Checks must be cleared before all work is started.
Payment $50 should accompany photos.
11. NMMG Design Promotion and Portfolio
- NMMG Design reserves the right to use any and all layouts created by NMMG Designs for promotional and portfolio purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, NMMG Design website, blog, brochures, flyers, ads, magazines, and other blogs.
If you do not want your ad to be used for NMMG Design promotional or portfolio uses, you must notify NMMG Design, in writing, prior to the commencement of your ad design.
Ready to Place your Order?? Contact Us to get started.